[Nfb-krafters-korner] re safety-pin bead class

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 12 12:42:34 UTC 2010

Carol, I loved the class, too; Teresa is a wonderful teacher!!

Can't remember who it was that came up with the idea of putting my beads in a pan with a lid but it worked like a charm.  Thanks!!

Here's the funny thing.  Two men came into my house shortly after I left class and made a beeline for the pan sitting on the counter with the lid on it--guess they thought I had been baking?????? <g<

Anyway, it was really funny.  My husband said in this tired voice:  safety pins and beads in a pan" ... <g<

But they're nice and safe.

Also, Carol, thanks for the idea of how to find the hole.  Will definitely save time.  I intend to work on my project tonight during a ball game.

This has been a really long week for me.  My best friend passed away last Sunday so it was great to have the class and be able to spend time with friends doing something fun.  And I look forward to the next class.

Deb B.