[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Wheels.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Nov 12 20:23:20 UTC 2010

You know what I think would be a good/helpful tool for any blind person, not just blind crafters?  An accessible color wheel something with Braille on it that as you turn it to one color it would be labeled in Braille with the color and then show on the other end the colors that either coordinate or contrast with the one selected.  At least this is how I think the color wheels work.  Before loosing my sight, I never saw a color wheel so am not 100% sure how they work but if I understand it correctly, believe they are useful tools for designers in picking out color choices.

Eileen