[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Wheels.

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 14 11:22:47 UTC 2010

OH, I responded before I read this...yes, the color wheel can be cardboard,
plastic, or just a sheet of paper with it printed on.  Yes, it is in wedges,
and yes, it is round.  Yes, why not just put Braille on each wedge?

Once a color wheel is learned, then the student moves on to do a complex
color chart to learn how to mix colors - this is not a wheel, but an actual
chart with squares in a grid and can be quite large. But, this is for an
artist who is learning how to find the exact colors they will need for the
very minute nuances - not at all necessary for our crafting purposes, or for
doing a design project.  The art student memorizes these color combinations
by using them over and over again, until it is second nature. The basic
wheel should be all we would need to figure out how to do a craft project. I
think.  Lynda