[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Wheels.

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 14 11:38:06 UTC 2010

 Just a simple color wheel is very basic and only shows Primary, Secondary,
and Tertiary color.

To go beyond this, as you describe, is not a color wheel, but a color chart
which then becomes a major project and is done on a grid. I don't think it
would be very helpful to our purposes.

Today, you can put most any color with any other color - trends change
constantly. Someone mentioned the other day that a brown shirt goes with a
pair of jeans. Yes! That is what I mean. Brown is now a basic color and it
goes with any other color.  But color is such a personal matter - for me,
purple, turquoise, and orange are basic colors and I use them with any other
color.
For others, that would never be a consideration. These days, you use the
colors you want, when you want, and how you want...why not?  Lynda