[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas in July

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 16 23:52:38 UTC 2010

Joyce and all, Last night on the chat we were discussing all the
Christmas crafts we would like to learn and the fact that there
are so many classes to choose from right now.  Henrietta
suggested that perhaps we could have a Christmas in July, where
Christmas classes would be offered so we would have more time to
make the crafts before Christmas.  It was mentioned that some
Christmas crafting supplies would not be available at that time
of year, but since people who sell at all the craft shows that
are taking place this time of year are selling Christmas items,
they must get the supplies early to have them for sale now.  What
do you think of this idea?

Carol .