[Nfb-krafters-korner] January February class ideas? was: Christmas in July

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 17 13:15:43 UTC 2010

Theresa is working on the heart basket class.  Your wish is being answered.

I like the bell idea.  I thought I heard about it at the chat, but was not sure.  Go Gail, go!  More for my new tree.  My very own, now!
When I had one up before, my husband, maybe 2 days after Christmas, when I got home from work, had taken it down.  He was not Christian, but that still was not any reason to do that to me.  I have not had my own, for years.  My 2 sisters, in the area, are going to help me on December 5, to decorate the tree.

Terry P.