[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas in July

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 17 13:32:49 UTC 2010

I like the idea of Christmas or fall projects in the winter. Once summer
comes I am not home a lot, and once fall comes I am home even less. I begin
my projects for the fall festivals right after Christmas every year and
spend the winter working on them. Otherwise I would never have them
completed. February and March would be good months for people living in cold
climates, I would think, as we are often snowed in.  Lynda River-Woman