[Nfb-krafters-korner] August.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 22:06:45 UTC 2010

OK you defintely got my attention with this Christmas in August.  If  you
are serious right now August is opened without any plans[bookings].  So  get
these teachers going and you teachers please, please go to our website and
fill out a class proposal.  For suggested date please put August and what
day of the week you would like to have your class.  You need to put a title
and how many classes you need.

You need to put a list of supplies now.  This way folks can  have the
chance
chance to  purchase supplies now before Christmas.  You have to fill out
the proposal  for the Holiday in August by December 15th.  I will post a list
of the name  of the class plus the supplies prior to Christmas.

So Gail,  Theresa, Nin and anyone else get going and fill out a class
proposal.   Let's see how many classes we can get you to teach in August for the
Holidays.

Eileen how  about the Christmas stocking ornaments or any other ornaments
knitted.

Maybe I will  do the Christmas Mouse made out of beads or see what I come
up with  No I  have it.  this will be for the crocheters.  .

Theresa  please do the lighted Christmas tree and the snowman class.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)