[Nfb-krafters-korner] I did it again...

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 18 14:56:21 UTC 2010

Perfect!
That reminds me of when I worked in a toll booth in New Hampshire.
The first car would pay for the car behind them, although I worked very
early in the morning, there might not be another car coming for up to 15
minutes later!
I would tell the driver that the car in front of them had paid their fare
and they looked at me like I had 10 heads, because there wasn't any car in
front of them!
That was one of the best jobs I ever had!!!
Di