[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Thanksgiving week

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Nov 19 13:24:43 UTC 2010

Happy thanksgiving to YOU and Will as well.

I was thinking this morning, how much we all love hearing about your journey
with Will. I was also thinking that it would be a wonderful journey to
document through a journal or diary. WE all have enjoyed all of your updates
and I was thinking how much others would enjoy and learn from your journey,
too. It could be the beginnings of a wonderful book in the years ahead.
Lynda River Woman