[Nfb-krafters-korner] A strange contraption

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 19 16:39:35 UTC 2010

Carla, I am so happy for you.  I don't think you should feel
guilty at all.  He probably knows you want to make Christmas
gifts and so that is why he gave them to you now.

As Eileen has said, that spool is probably a knitting Nancy and
you use it the same way you use a knifty knitter, wrap the yarn
over the pegs and knit them off.  There is a hole down the center
where the cord you are making goes through.

I know you are going to be busy with all this new stuff.  But
before you get started on it you better get that beading project
finished so you can get that pan emptied and bake that great guy
something yummy.  Smile

Carol