[Nfb-krafters-korner] I did it again...

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 17:26:01 UTC 2010

that's wonderful! I love it.   But I don't know how to do things without
giving myself away.  Something about being blind in a wheelchair, -- but
scratch the excuses.
Our church has a fund for members in difficulty -- they get groceries and
cash for help when they are in need.
Happy Thanksgiving.
--le