[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Are you crafting gifts for the holidays?

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Fri Nov 19 17:46:16 UTC 2010

I've made two scarves one for each child of mine. One is a scarf made
of this stuff that is like pompons. It was a little tricky to start
knitting but it feels like pillows.
I'm working on wrist warmers for my sister in law although having
trouble with little thumbs.
Making bells and snowmen for decorations.  also a dishcloth with a
bull dog on it for my brother and his fiance.
I hope I get it all done.
My eldest daughter wants a knitted mouse but not sure if I can do
that. The sewing is intimidating.
Lovette