[Nfb-krafters-korner] to: Dick

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 18:43:46 UTC 2010

Dick,

We all do truly enjoy your updates and experiences with Will.  I know
folks are telling you to write this down and possibly think of a book, but let
me say this...

I totally agree with writing it down.  Even if you don't sit down and  plan
to write it.  I do think you should copy and paste the emails you  write to
our Krafters Korner and paste it into a document file.  Pick out  your
favorite comments that come back to you from the list and add to the doc  file.
Now think about burning this now and then to a disk and put those  disks
away in a safe place.

In the future and you will know when it feels the time, present them to
Will for him to read.  You

When we grow up we remember the good times we had as a kid.  You are
creating a treasure oof memories for this child.  What a wonderful way for  him
to look back on them with your emails to a group of blind people.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Joyce, Wisty and the doxxie kids!!!

PS Wisty is my Seeing Eye dog and I live with a house full of  Dachshunds.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)