[Nfb-krafters-korner] more weird or unusual yarns.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 19:59:22 UTC 2010

I would love to have a discussion on weird and unusual yarns you have used
or even heard about.  So do I have some folks that will share their know
how and experience on this topic?  No need to discuss this on the list as I
think it would be a fantastic discussion for a Monday Night.

Enquiring minds would like to know...

Have you ever knitted with mohair?  How do youlaunder yarn with  metallic
fibers, do you use special needles or hook sizes for these yarns?   What is
the weirdest yarn you have felt and or worked with?  What type of  challenges
have you experienced with these yarns?  What yarn would you die  for to use
and what would you make out of it?

Ok, you get my idea.  So when you are fondling the yarns in your local
yarn shops think of the above and bring your questions and answers to our
Monday  Night Chat.    Let's do it for the second Monday inb January  2011[Jan
10th, I think].  You have plenty of time to stop in and feel the  yarns.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)