[Nfb-krafters-korner] Military hats, Joyce

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 00:34:57 UTC 2010

At this time we are not accepting any more hats for the military.  If  you
do have hats finished and are interested in a place to donate them I have a
favorite place that I donate things.  It is an Indian Reservation in South
Dekota that have many people living there.  I can send anyone the mailing
address if you are interested.  There are many children there and it is a
cold place to live.  It is also a low income place.

I had done  a lot of research when I decided I would like to donate  some
of my hand made knitted things and I wanted it to stay in the USA and go to
a place that is not just a distributing place.  So this is what I found
here.  I even have gotten notes from the reservation thanking me for the
scarves and hats I have sent in there.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)