[Nfb-krafters-korner] A strange contraption

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Nov 20 05:05:36 UTC 2010

Carla:

A thought on the knitting nancy, when you cast onto those pegs, if I
remember correctly, you don't initially work them in sequential order.  Wrap
peg 1, then skip 2 and wrap 3, then go back and wrap 2 and finally wrap 4.
Its kind of like a figure 8 the way you wrap them to get started.  Then you
can go around one by one in order and work the pegs 1 by one for the second
wrap and bring bottom loop over the top loop so its a little different from
the round looms, but its been a long time since I used one of the knitting
Nancys.

Eileen