[Nfb-krafters-korner] More questions about KKLooms

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Nov 20 20:05:00 UTC 2010

Carla:

Through NLS there is a book in web braille and as a digital talking book
called "crocheting in Plain English," by Maggie Righetti.  I probably have
her name spelp incorrectly, but I found the book helpful.  Other good
crochet books that helped me with the little crochet I know were "Crochet
Your Way" by Gloria Tracey & "The Happy Hooker."  The second book was by
Debbie Stalher (probably have her name spelt wrong as well).  I forget if
they are Web Braille or DTB format, but know they can be downloaded

Good luck.

Eileen