[Nfb-krafters-korner] A strange contraption

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 20:38:15 UTC 2010

Hello out there,

Sorry I had to attach this to a reply. But having problems. I have been
knocked off list, they say I need to login with a password? My messages are
not going through, can someone help?

Also, I tried to get into snowflake class last night room 80, about 5 times.
Checked dates. And room number and all were correct, could not get in.
Please send me pattern by email as I am not clear from first class. What a
day Friday was.

Terry K