[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Snow Flake Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 19:37:13 UTC 2010

I went to Friday's Snow Flake class and no one was there.  I checked  all
the rooms.  I tried back a little later, but no one was there.

I think because we did stay late the Friday before and some folks said they
 could not attend this class on Nov. 19 that is why Laurie did not have the
class  this Friday.  If you need help please contact Laurie or if Laurie
wants to  maybe meet those that need a little more help up one evening this
week that  could be worked out.

I will be available on Tuesday evening ,  but check with Laurie  at:
_freespirit1 at tds.net_ (mailto:freespirit1 at tds.net)

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)