[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Machine for FREE -

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 18:15:58 UTC 2010

I am interested in the knitting machine

 Dixie
~  @-> ~ <-@  ~

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of River Woman
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 12:39 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Machine for FREE -

My dauthter has this knitting machine to GIVE AWAY to the first person who
responds to this email. She bought it and never used it and I told her that
I thought someone on this list would be happy to have it.  Can I send it to
you  using the blind postage-free, or not? If not, if you will pay postage,
it is yours at no charge. She will bring it to my house on Thanksgiving, and
I can get it out to you after that.  Let me know asap if you wnt it. Lynda
River Woman Below is the original message from her to me.