[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 03:07:35 UTC 2010

This is the time of year that folks take time to be thankful for what they
have.  We all hope for good health, safe home for our famly and  friends.
We all busy ourselves with things to do at this time with the  hussle and
bussle of the nearing holidays.  We love and hate those quiet  snow falls in
the evenings.

When I sit down for my Thanksgiving dinner in my oldest son's home this
year my thoughts will not only be with my love ones sitting beside me, but
with  all the great friends that I have made here at Krafters Korner.

Love to each of you,

Joyce, Wisty and the doxie kids!!!

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)