[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 24 17:37:48 UTC 2010

I want to wish everyone here a most happy Thanksgiving Day, too. We will be
at out daughters along with many other family members. I am so thankful for
finding this group and want to thank you all for your encouragement and help
to me since I found y'all. You all are a collection of knowlege and I
appreciate you so much. Lynda River woman