[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Thu Nov 25 03:59:31 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!

I imagine, like me, you all have been busy in the kitchen preparing lots of
wonderful dishes for tomorrow's feasting.

I have been blessed this year to have met and joined this wonderful group.
You put a smile on my face every day.  I am looking forward to the coming
year and all of the new adventures in crafting and getting to know you all
even better!

I'll be joining my daughters and all my grandkids and extended family
members  - we number about 25, give or take a few every year!   Enjoy your
family and friends and don't eat too much!

Giving thanks for you.

Ninn

The_ninn at tx.rr.com