[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing (Was Re: Ideas for fast-made gifts)

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 25 16:54:58 UTC 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  I have enjoyed your wishes and
reading how you will be spending the day.  Henrietta will be
having Thanksgiving at her house again this year.  My husband Ed
had surgery on his wrist yesterday so we weren't sure if we would
be able to join them, but he is doing quite well so we will be
going there shortly.

I am in charge of making the dinner rolls and they are almost
ready to take out of the oven now.

I hope you all have a beautiful day.

Carol