[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Thanksgiving Greetings and Pumpkin Pie

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 21:42:07 UTC 2010

Hi  Terry -- funny poem.  But I also switched on the tv today to listen to
the festivities, and found that Discovery Health channel is running back to
back episodes of "big medicine" and similar shows, all about weight loss for
the very obese.
Well, the message is obvious...*smile* -- but I actually have been
succeeding on my current diet, and ate a not-too-heavy thanksgiving meal.  I
weigh again in 2 days and don't want to throw the diet out the window just
for extra pie...
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a very happy thanksgiving.  I feel very
thankful for a lot of things this year. I think counting blessings can make
a person feel better, even if there are a few not-so-blessed problems to
overcome.  Being thankful empowers a person and puts things in perspective.
So have a happy day and a safe weekend.!
--le