[Nfb-krafters-korner] Maria

Maria from Australia bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:41:44 UTC 2010

HI.

sorry i have had classes on our tuesday which is your monday night. I
would still love to join the classes, perhaps i'll be able to when
classes finish for the year.

I'm still here and reading though.

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book  & email: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
please check out
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk
my groups
BlindSightedChat-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
	shelter-from-the-storm-subscribe at yahoogroups.com