[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving News

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Fri Nov 26 15:01:14 UTC 2010

Joyce,

I completely understand your feelings concerning your inability to see the
beautiful smiles on your grandchildren's faces and the joy of watching your
daughter walk down the isle on her wedding day.  May I suggest that you find
someone who would be able to describe to you everything that is happening.
I am hearing impaired and wore an FM system.  A friend sat up in the
sanctuary where she could not be seen, but could see everything that was
going on.  She quietly spoke into the microphone which I could hear through
my hearing aids.  She was very good at telling me everything that was
happening.  She described my daughters dress and her walk down the isle. She
told me that my granddaughter who was in the wedding party reached up to
pull the minister's sleeve and whispered to him.  He had such a large smile
that everyone in the audience wondered what she had said.  I realize that
you are not hearing impaired, so I am not sure what method you would use to
receive information.  Just a thought.

Congratulations on becoming a grandmother again and enjoy the touch and
smell of your newborn grandchild.

Jewell