[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving News

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 21:04:43 UTC 2010

Joyce,
Those feelings are so normal. The "technical" term that I teach people is
nonfinite loss. It is when our expectations or dreams can change due to a
disability.
The awesome part is that they will change, but not be eliminated. You will
still have a great sense of joy and love and yes the visual part will be
different, but the rest will be the same.
I can't imagine the day...my baby announces that. It is hard to watch them
all grow up.
Big hugs to you!
Theresa