[Nfb-krafters-korner] Santa wants to know

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 19:31:02 UTC 2010

Dear Boys and Girls,

I hope you all have been good this last year.  I am getting ready to  check
my list once and twice.  I know you have all been very nice.

I need to be sure I can help all my elves know what to get for those
creative folks out there.  So I am going to ask your help.  I want to  be able to
post a shopping list for all those people that don't have any idea of  what
to get for their crafting family members or friends.  So I want you to
send me what you would like or what you use and think a crafter would be happy
receiving for the upcoming holidays.  Please include on this shopping list
a website or store name and approximate cost.  If this is something you
really would like getting please add that note, too.

You can also provide websites of your favorite places to purchase yarn,
beads, looms, quilting supplies,Origami, etc.

The more details the better.  I would like this to be a place for non
crafters to be able to go and find out what to buy for a crafter.

We don't want gift certificates to a grocery store, we don't want another
bath robe, we want something special especially that we can turn into a one
of a  kind creation made by me!

Love
Santa

www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)