[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 19:07:50 UTC 2010

I wanted to let folks know a little more about the group I send my knitted
things along to.  Here is the description that they have on the group  site:
We are a group of people that want to make a difference in the lives of the
 Native Americans who live at the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation in
South
Dakota.

Our upcoming project is another mitten blitz -- watch the messages for
details on this.

I  have *** the address that I usually send things, but they have  added
some other addresses for the elders.  I have also sent yarn and  knitting
needles or crochet hooks for the elders.  That way they can make  something warm
and keep themselves busy.

They usually with in the emails I get give weather and temperatures and it
gets pretty cold and snowy.

You asked me for the addresses for the South Dekota Indian Reservation that
 I send items along to.  Here they are:
DSS (Children's Services for ages birth to 18)
PO box 530
Eagle Butte  SD 57625
Street address is 1302 N. Willow

Julie Garreau-Project Director
**Billy Mills Youth Center (The  Main)
8200 East Lincoln Street
P O Box 410
Eagle Butte, SD 57625

Items for elders go here:
Cheyenne River Elderly Nutrition Services,  Inc.
Iyonne Garreau, Director
PO Box 784 - East Lincoln Street
Eagle  Butte SD 57625

Joyce  Kane