[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving News

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Mon Nov 29 17:43:13 UTC 2010

Joyce congrads on the grandchild coming.  I've never seen but still
wish I could when my kids do something like be in a concert or have a
special part in something or just the smile when they are please or
even the sad expressions.  My youngest is particularly visual but
she's been great at communicating with me just the same.  Those
feelings are hard i know.  Yet I think sometimes we may detect more
than sighted people sometimes due to listening more.
Lovette