[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night December 8

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 21:46:40 UTC 2010

I am sorry I missed Monday's chat.  I am just not use to getting up  and
staying up so early in the morning.  I was up at 5 a.m. to feed the  dog
under usual  conditions I would go back to sleep for a few more  hours, but now
that I am working I couldn't.  So when I got home last night  I figured I
would just lie down for a little.  I slept right through chat  time and then I
couldn't fall back asleep and was up until 1 a.m.  I must  get into this
working groove.  Good thing I only am working 2 days a  week.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)