[Nfb-krafters-korner] Various types of crochet hooks

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 02:39:29 UTC 2010

Oh Becky! I am so happy that your grandson has chambers in his heart! My son was born with no walls at all and also had multiple other problems with his heart. He has basically all of the inner organ problems associated with his Downes Syndrome. We were told that he would not live to be 3 months old. He has had lots and lots of surgeries. He will be 18 years old in April. Sorry guys for rambling on the list and not even talking about crafts. I just get so excited about this kind of thing. We all are so blessed.
--
Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.