[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Maria from Australia bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 15:35:21 UTC 2010

Hi.  I am home now and can join the classes, do Istill need to register
even though I'll be connecting through skype?  can can Iapply for a
membership even though I'm in australia so I can keep coming to classes?

thanks

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book  & email: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
alternative email
maria.chapman at tafn.org.uk
listening to powerradio104
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk

groups:
if interested send emails to
pray-4-1another at yahoogroups.com