[Nfb-krafters-korner] Susan and Krafters Korner

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Oct 3 18:20:39 UTC 2010

Way to go Susan!  Very good article.  I was going to post a comment, but
then realized I had to have either a Google or blogger account.  And since I
have neither I'll say it here.  I've taken the two weaving classes Susan
gave and they were both excellent.  I've also taught knitting classes for
the Krafters Korner division and the experience has been very rewarding for
me both as student & as teacher.  The Krafters-Korner division is a great
resource for blind and visually impaired persons who are crafty.  The group
has been supportive, encouraging & informative for blind & visually impaired
people who are either into crafts or for those who want to be.

Eileen