[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fall fun with Tom

Tom tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:18:09 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!

Well, after thinking about it, I decided thatit didn't matter how old I am
or who was around or whatever.  I decided to really let loose and take Dick
up on his challenge and follow this recipe.
Yeah, the bagle idea was good, but I also thought that perhaps if I could
first do this, then the already made bread dough would be easier.
Besides, my goal has been to get rid of some of my inhibitions and do things
that AI'd not done or wanted to do.
I made this bread clay, and you know, I kind of enjoyed it.  I'm by myself
for the week and thought that it would be a good project to do.
Boy was it kind of sticky and a bit messy, but that was the point.  I tried
making little shapes like fruits and balls and things like that.
The only problem I found was that it dried somewhat quickly.  I needed to
keep it moist.

So, I took the challenge and am ready for another bigger one and yes...a
good one for my hands and I won't even mind if I have to make a bit of a
mess to get it done.
Tom
PS. The bagles suggested were fun to eat but not nearly as fun to make and
play with.