[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current Happenings and update on Braille Art

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:37:58 UTC 2010

Hey there everyone,
	Well, things have been absolutely crazy around here lately, but going well.  Remember I told you about the touchable art show and the Braille drawing Lowell asked me to put into it?  Well, he encouraged me to sell it, and I agreed to...and it sold this past week.  Boy was I surprised!
	In other news, you guys are such a wonderfully dangerous bunch of people, putting ideas into my head.  '-)  I went out to Michael's and got myself a Nifty Knitter and already have a kiddo's hat halfway finished.  Just need to figure out how to decrease and remove the hat from the "loom" when the time comes.  I almost thought about taking the class, but 7:30 is earlier than I can escape; we're swamped with clients at work now and the training hours have been moved so that classes end at 4 instead of 3.  So it's harder for me to escape now.  Though, while I'm on the subject, do those of you who use the Nifty Knitter cross your yarn on the inside or the outside?  I've been doing it on the inside since that seems to match with the way the pegs seem to have a little groove on the outer side of them that appears to be a place to slide the hook into.

Thanks,
Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan