[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence and knitting looms

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Oct 4 18:02:52 UTC 2010

Hi Terrence,

Yes, you cross your yarn on the inside just like you are doing.  The groove
on the post's outer side is designed for your hook to slide easier
underneath the yarn.  On wooden peg looms there is no groove, so I use an
old fashion nut pick because the surface is flat, slightly curved and the
point is rounded.  I place the hook between the two layers from the side,
down into the lower loop, slide the hook to the back of the peg and then
draw it up and over the peg.

Keep up the good work and great job on selling your picture!

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net