[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet classes

Yvonne Alaniz yalaniz1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 12:52:44 UTC 2010

Hello,
    I am afraid I will have to resign up for the crochet classes again at a later date.  I didn't expect things to get so busy.  Midterms are next week and I am horribly behind still.  My parents are coming into town Thursday morning so I have to somehow get the house clean and make breakfast and there is still my job I need to go to as well.  I hope I will be able to devote some more time to my crafting after the end of my first semester but I will still remain on the list to get some neat christmas ideas.  I like the cinnamon dough decorations I just need to find a large amount of cinnamon without costing me a fortune.

Yvonne