[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence and knitting looms

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Oct 6 05:34:05 UTC 2010

Scarves are quite easy.  You Only use so many pegs and just go back and
forth and then you just make it as long as you want.  You can use a single
yarn on the smallest loom and then just make a long tube.  Then just stitch
the tube closed and put on your fringe.  A single yarn won't make the two
layers too bulky for a scarf.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net