[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Monday Night Topic for November 8

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 01:56:13 UTC 2010

nce this was a well talked about topic on this list I would like us to have
 this as a topic for Monday Night Chat on November 8, starting out at
8 p.m. Eastern time. A Discussion on  Selling Your Crafts as a  Business .
So please come with your questions, comments, your ideas on  where to sell
and how to display your items as a blind person.  I believe  this will be a
very interesting topic for the new folks just starting out and  our well
experienced crafters that have been doing it for years.  I will  send out a
notice to our NFB President's lists and open this up to other lists  that would
be interested in joining in this conversation.

Please invite your friends that you think would be interested in taking
part in this conversation and pass on the information and phone number to 218
862 3242 Dawn's Den hit 1 twice and enter 50 to get in NFB Krafters Monday
Night  Chat.

Thank you  very much for sharing this and participating in this  discussion.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)