[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nifty Knitter Update

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:37:25 UTC 2010

Hey there everyone,
Well, thanks to all of your wonderful pointers and some reading on my
part, I now have a scarf in progress that is currently at least 2 ft.
long.  '-)  I'm going to do another hat next, a me-sized hat this
time.  '-)  I'm planning to add the purl stitch into the next one.  Of
course, first I need to finish this scarf and figure out how to take
it off the loom.  How exactly do you "bind off" on one of these?  For
the hat I just stitched everything together so it met at the top of
the head, but that's not what I'm doing with the scarf.

Thanks,
Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane