[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class, Knitting with Magic Loop & 2 Circs...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 04:17:00 UTC 2010

Vickie:

Provided people call in promptly at 8 and everyone sticks to the topic the
class should not take more than an hour for either technique.  I like to
begin promptly at 8 and dont like waiting 15 or 20 minutes when the start
time has been set in advance.  I know what it feels like at the end of a
long day to have to stay alert and keep the concentration up which gets
harder the longer a class gets dragged out due to a combination of late
starts, going off the set topic and just covering the necessary material to
teach what the class is intended to teach.

So again if its in my power, the class will be no longer than 1 hour for
each Friday night session.

Hope to see you at the class.

Eileen