[Nfb-krafters-korner] dish cloth Knit Together

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 17:41:56 UTC 2010

I did not hear from many or should I say anyone, how did the candy corn
dish cloth come out?  Did you get folks that could see the illusion of  it?

Well This coming Monday we will have another Halloween dish cloth for the
knit together.  Just in case you want to get a head start on it.  I am
guessing you can make it in any color, but I would suggest in a solid 100%
cotton would work best.

Here is the pattern that we will be using:

www.designs-by-emily.com

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)