[Nfb-krafters-korner] Story on TV

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Oct 15 21:14:13 UTC 2010

That is what counts.  In the video, they show me working with adaptive
equipment to do beadwork, and by non-visual techniques for other things.
They show a lot of my past and present art works. But, most of all, I am
glad they did not focus on the disease, but on what I have done since sight
loss. In no way do I speak for any other person who has sight loss, it is
only my personal experience. That is what I know. Thanks. Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com