[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Joyce Kane--help please!!!--helmet liners

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 16 00:49:10 UTC 2010

Honestly, you'd think I could count by now!!  But for some reason, I must have cast on 86 stitches.  I'm just after the ribbing--have just knit the 32 stitches to start to cast on more stitches.  What I want to know is this:  I know these have to be an exact fit and all.  Can I just go back in my last row of ribbing or either in the first 32 stitches and knit two together?  Or should I frog??????  I wanted to mail them airmail hopefully by Monday if I can finish one.  I'll never make it if I have to start over but will if you think best.

Thanks,

Deb B.