[Nfb-krafters-korner] sock looms

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 17:36:13 UTC 2010

Also, if anyone is interested in ordering any lion Brand stuff, in the
newsletter I have there is a cupon code for free shipping on orders over $45
which is good until October 22.  I was able to use it since I got the sock
loom and 2 skeins of their sock yarn. The free shipping code to use is
fall4yarn

Eileen