[Nfb-krafters-korner] sock looms

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 19:27:25 UTC 2010

No, there was not a choice in sizes of loom like the wonder loom.  It was
however $27 as opposed to $59 or $92 plus I got free shipping and the Kb
comes with both a DVD & written instructions. I am hoping between those two
things, plus what I might be able to locate on the internet I'll work it
out.  It is also adjustable, made from beach wood, but I don't know what the
pegs are made from.  It did say multiple sizes of socks for adult & I
thought baby could be made on it and it works with sock, fine, yarn.  Will
just have to wait until it comes in the mail.

Okay, now I must go and do some housework <UGH>!

Eileen