[Nfb-krafters-korner] magic loop knitting class, Eileen

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Oct 18 21:15:18 UTC 2010

People can sign up for the class if they already know how to cast on & knit.
Experience with working in the round is helpful, but not necessary.  I
suppose it could be considered an advanced beginner technique or
intermediate level.

The first night will go over Magic loop, the second Friday will cover
knitting with two circs.  Its my opinion they are both good to know, but if
someone can only do one night then they can pick & choose one or both
nights.

Eileen